Property ID : 2120
Private Location, Year Round Living Asking Price 195.000GBP Approx. £195,000
An absolutely charming country cottage, if authentic and tradition are your thing then you have to check out this superbly renovated traditional village cottage lovingly restored by the current owners in the heart of Gokcebel village Yalikavak.
The property has a nice layout a single storey section of the property with pitched high ceilings consists of a lounge area with a wood burner set within the fireplace and a separate large newly fitted kitchen a family/guest bathroom and a double bedroom, a few stairs lead up to a first floor area of around 25 M2 which is laid out as one large bedroom with a good sized en-suite bathroom again with high ceilings and lots of windows allowing in natural light, this area could easily be adapted to create a third bedroom.
Outside there is a store area/workshop and a stunning courtyard style garden measuring 250M2 surrounded by trees this property is in the heart of the village and in excellent order throughout and is offered for sale fully furnished.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 5 km to Gundogan, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached original stone cottage
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: More than 60 years
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 140 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 350 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Nature view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 with en-suite and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with fire place
- KITCHEN: Separate, fully fitted kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and hard wood
- GARDEN: Totally private garden
- OUTSIDE: Garden and terrace area
- SWIMMING POOL: No pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Road
- HEATING: Fire place and A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: None
- FURNISHED: Fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2120) BASE PRICE 195.000 GBP