2016 Completion, Unique £1,136,000 Asking Price €1.300.000 - Villa
Keeping the historic surroundings in mind, this new luxury project of 8 villas for sale in Gumusluk, Bodrum blend perfectly with the natural environment. With their sea views, private pools, gardens and real mix of rustic and modern exteriors and interiors, these villas portray country ‘mansion’ living in this beautiful area of the Bodrum Peninsula, Turkey.
Located in a green and natural unspoilt area just outside of Gumusluk village, this villa project is less than 5 minutes away from the popular fishing bay of Gumusluk itself, where traditional restaurants line the sea front and bay. A good Migros supermarket is a further 5 minutes away and the larger Marina resort of Turgutreis, a 10 minute drive.
The unusual architecture and cleverly designed grand villas are unique due to their internal and external living areas. As well as the usual open plan inside living areas of spacious lounges with kitchen and interior dining, the option to ‘live outside’ is provided with covered, atrium style ‘lounges’ at ground and first floor, a creative use of space. Kitchens are beautifully equipped with luxury country style units and breakfast bar. The ‘outside’ lounges are within the main building but accessed off the internal lounge/kitchen. This consists of a balcony with wooden high apex ceilings, fireplace, dining and seating area at first floor, with open sea-facing non glazed ‘windows’ and, at ground floor another covered ‘lounge’ in the entrance hallway, also with fireplace for winter living. 4 spacious double size en-suite bedrooms complete the living accommodation together with a separate cloakroom/WC. En-suite’s are a mix of modern contemporary and rustic chic design with the use of natural stone.
Outside, these 8 houses blend into the natural landscape of stone and green surroundings. The use of natural local stone and wood is evident, plus trees and shrubs have been retained around the project. Private pools, with steps leading into them sit in lawned private gardens against the natural backdrop.
Spectacular sunsets at this historic location. Grand country ‘mansion’ type homes for year round living or exquisite holiday homes. Hi-tech intercom video entrance system, 24 hour caretaker and fire/smoke detectors.
Luxury Touches – Unique Gumusluk Stone Built Villas with Sea Views
The peaceful village of Gumusluk is one of the oldest settlements on the Bodrum peninsula standing on the site of the ancient Carian city of Myndus. Because of this, Gumusluk is protected against developments, which means it has not been over developed.
Today Gumusluk retains a small-scale, relaxed and magical atmosphere thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions, designed to protect the ancient site. Gumusluk is the perfect antidote for modern-day living, it’s a great place to unwind in an idyllic setting. Bars & Restaurants are also forbidden from playing music too loud!
The wonderful shelter of the bay provides a natural harbour for yachts and local fishing boats, and the waterfront restaurants enjoy a reputation for excellent fresh fish amongst the Turks as far away as Istanbul. Gumusluk is famed amongst many famous Turkish actors, artists and musicians who frequent the bay during the summer months.
Rabbit Island, famous for its rabbits scurrying around, offers a magnificent panorama of the bay, and separates the two well-sheltered bays of Gumusluk. It is easily accessible by a partially sunken causeway.
- AIRPORT: 60 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached new build Villas
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2016, deliver October 2016
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 248 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 14,500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South West
- VIEWS: Sea views towards the Greek Islands
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms, 2 have French style balconies
- BATHROOMS: 4 en-suite bathrooms. 1 of these can be used as a family bathroom as there is a separate d0or outside of the bedroom area (2 entrances, 1 from bedroom, the other from living area). 1 separate cloakroom/WC
- LIVING AREA: 3 living areas, 1 open plan lounge area and 2 outdoor living areas (with high ceilings and fireplace)
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted large kitchen with Luxury countryside style fittings
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Stone, wood and ceramic
- GARDEN: Each villa has its own private plot of 500 m2 with landscaped and lawned garden
- OUTSIDE: Large 112 m2 terrace covered and shaded areas, balconies off most bedrooms
- SWIMMING POOL: Shaped private pools with purpose steps leading in, grass borders an terrace area
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private, closed garage for 2 vehicles
- HEATING: Heat pump for heating and cooling, fireplaces
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Private gated complex and camera system
- FURNISHED: No, new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2076) BASE PRICE 1.300.000 Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>