Close to Beach, Rental Potential £400,000 Asking Price €450.000 - Villa
A detached smart villa in one of Yalikavak’s best locations with superb sea views, with a private swimming pool on a good sized plot and private garden with private entrance, the villa also benefits from a lock up garage.
The interiors are very well maintained, on the entrance level there is an open plan living area with double doors out on to a large terrace overlooking the pool, gardens and the sea scattered with Turkish and Greek islands, the kitchen is modern and on this level there is also a guest WC on the upper floor is a master suite with a private en-suite bathroom and a superb private terrace. Stunning sunsets can be admired from every room and terrace.
The lower ground level comprises of two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and garden access these two doubles share a large family bathroom.
Viewing is strongly recommended.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 400 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached duplex villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2006
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 185 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: East
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: Master bedroom with en-suite, 1 family bathroom and 2 separate guest toilets
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and hillside views
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted, large and modern kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Two additional rooms one for storage and one for laundry
- FLOOR TYPES: Ceramic
- GARDEN: Private garden with private entrance
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: 4m x 8m private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private closed parking
- HEATING: A/C + floor heating for 1st floor
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated with 24hrs site caretaker
- FURNISHED: Fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2121) BASE PRICE Euro 450.000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>