Private Beach, Top Location €550,000 Starting From 3,500,000TL - Villa
Gazing across the sea with some of the most impressive panoramic island and sea views imaginable, these state-of-the-art properties are located in a tranquil area of Gumusluk and offer two and four bedroom residences with a minimalist design – definitely worth a look at for anybody seeking sea front living
Why buy this property
– Superb Seafront location in Gumusluk with private beach access
– Luxury finish throughout
– Amazing panoramic views across the sea and Greek islands
– Tranquil location Ideal for year round living in Bodrum
– Superb facilities including pool, gym, and restaurant
Extensive facilities are just an elevator ride away from a cultivated private beach, A luxury project that ticks all the boxes
About the project and residences
Built to high standards by a leading developer in Bodrum, consisting of 64 properties and offering a range of two and four bedroom apartment style residences. The development will be completed in time for summer 2018 and is offered with flexible payment plans.
A full range of extensive social and communal facilities are included, a large swimming pool, restaurant, and gym plus a short elevator ride takes you down to a private beach.
The Interiors of the residences have been laid out with a luxury minimalist design to combine with the tranquil setting! enjoying the stunning views out towards the sea and islands – each and every property benefits from a superb panoramic view from large balconies and terraces.
Facilities and features include
– Elevator access to private beach
– Large shared communal swimming pool
– Landscaped gardens and relaxing areas
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– Site restaurant serving Mediterranean food
– Children’s Playground area
– 24 hour security
– On Site Parking
Property prices and availability
Four bedroom, four bathroom residences measuring 250m2 and priced from 3,500,000TL
The peaceful village of Gumusluk is one of the oldest settlements on the Bodrum Peninsula standing on the site of the ancient Carian city of Myndus. Because of this, Gumusluk is protected against developments, which means it has not been over developed.
Today Gumusluk retains a small-scale, relaxed and magical atmosphere thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions, designed to protect the ancient site. Gumusluk is the perfect antidote for modern-day living, it’s a great place to unwind in an idyllic setting. Bars & Restaurants are also forbidden from playing music too loud!
The wonderful shelter of the bay provides a natural harbour for yachts and local fishing boats, and the waterfront restaurants enjoy a reputation for excellent fresh fish amongst the Turks as far away as Istanbul. Gumusluk is famed amongst many famous Turkish actors, artists and musicians who frequent the bay during the summer months.
Rabbit Island, famous for its rabbits scurrying around, offers a magnificent panorama of the bay, and separates the two well-sheltered bays of Gumusluk. It is easily accessible by a partially sunken causeway.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 4 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Yalikavak, 22 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: Zero, beach front
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: New build Apartments
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2017
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 250 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 5000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 with en-suite and 1 family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea views
- KITCHEN: Modern and large kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Hard wood, marble and ceramic
- GARDEN: Elevated gardens
- OUTSIDE: Terrace areas
- SWIMMING POOL: Shared pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: 24/7 gated complex
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2123) BASE PRICE Starting From 3,500,000TL
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.