Private Beach Access, Rental Potential €122,000 Starting From 738,000TL - Apartment
A chance to buy a luxury beach front apartment at discounted prices with excellent hotel facilities and impressive rental income potential, can you imagine waking up to the sound of waves in front of your beach-front home along one of Bodrum’s famous sandy beaches. These one, two three and four bedroom sea front apartments come with all white goods and air conditioning included.
An impressive beachfront plot of 22,000M2 in Kadikelesi close to Turgutreis Marina overlooking Greek Islands in the popular resort of Bodrum. In total there are 175 freehold apartments and a 24-suite boutique hotel. The hotel boasts excellent spa facilities available to residents via private membership
Excellent activities include swimming pools, pier, restaurant, kids club, water slide at the beach, tennis courts, water sports, relaxing SPA, indoor swimming pool, fitness centre, massage rooms, Turkish Bath, sauna, restaurant/bar, concierge, reception services and housekeeping.
1 bedroom apartments measuring 70m2 – 86m2 priced from 738,000TL up to 968,000TL
2 bedroom apartments measuring 117m2 – 135m2 priced from 1,170,000TL up to 1,746,000TL
3 bedroom and 4 bedroom apartments measuring 150m2 – 222m2 priced from 1,792,000TL up to 2,570,000TL
Kadikalesi is a small, simple and pleasant seaside village on the Bodrum Peninsula, situated in the western part of the Peninsula, nestled halfway between Turgutreis and Gumuşluk
Kadikalesi translates to Judge’s Castle, and is named after the residence of the local area Judge in ancient time. The remains of the building as still visible on the hillside above the town.
Most all of the other villages in this area have become quite developed towns but Kadikalesi retains its small-village ambience, with a wysteria-bedecked mosque, old eucalyptus trees, a short and simple main street leading to the beach, and some shops, café-bars and restaurants. Several small terraces and plazas are set with restaurant tables for sunny summer sitting and sipping, or evening meals in the open air In fact is a village much akin to the sort of village one found all over the Bodrum Peninsula decades ago.
Kadikalesi is well known for its lovely sandy beach areas and the home is within walking distance to the beach. Kadikalesi has great views over Kalimnos Greek Island and is ideal for those who enjoy sailing.
With Turgutreis being just minutes away, you could easily keep your boat in Turgutreis Marina which I just 5 minutes by car away meaning that you could spend the afternoons sailing towards the Greek islands or exploring the Aegean Sea, all in time to come home and enjoy a nice evening back in an authentic Turkish village.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Kadikalesi
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 50 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 250 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Apartment
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2017
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 70 up to 222 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 22000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 1 double bedrooms up to 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with access to terrace
- KITCHEN: Open plan fully fitted kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Wooden floors throughout the apartment
- GARDEN: Well maintained shared gardens
- OUTSIDE: Terrace space overlooking the pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: Two very large shared pools
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes, 2200 m2 sized private beach access
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up water tanks
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Air conditioning
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Gated with 24 hour security
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2100) BASE PRICE starting from 738,000 TL for one bedroom apartments up to 2,570,000 TL for four bedroom apartments.
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.