Exquisite, Hot Property €800,000 Asking Price - Villa
HAVING FEATURED IN THE DAILY TELEGRAPH’s ‘HOT SPOT’ PROPERTY SECTION – FEBRUARY 2016
A Modern and contemporary Villa designed and developed by renowned Emre Arolat Architects, a leading international architectural practice, utilizing a clever mix of local stones, glass and wood with respect to natural surroundings. Winning ‘‘The Future Residential Project’’ prize at Cityscape Dubai 2012.
A thoughtful architecture designed with all four seasons in mind. benefiting from the sea breeze with a specially designed retractable frontage providing a panoramic view of the generous landscape around Yalıkavak.
This particular villa is spread over 3 floors serviced by an integral elevator and consists of 4 en-suite bedrooms, a private infinity swimming pool, generous outdoor terraces, an internal garden a closed garage and wonderful views across the bay, featuring a central under floor heating and overhead cooling system ,smart home system and 24/7 security.
The centre of Yalikavak is easily reached within a 5 minutes drive offering a great mix of leisure, entertainment, shopping and dining experiences topped of with the towns elegant international yacht marina with branded stores and renowned restaurants and beach clubs.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 200 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 6 km to Yalikavak, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new
- LIVING AREA: 240 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 11,000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Sea views of Yalikavak and to the Marina
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 4 bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: All en-suite, and a family cloakroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and hillside views
- KITCHEN: High quality modern kitchens with fully fitted with luxury designer fittings
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and wood
- GARDEN: Private and landscaped
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and balconies
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool at all units with sun bathing areas
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with storage tank
- PARKING: Private, underground parking
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: 24/7 on-site staff
- FURNISHED: No, new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2193) BASE PRICE: Euro 800,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.