Good Investment, Private Location £440,000 Asking Price €500.000 - Villa
Detached single storey villa for sale in the unspoilt picturesque area of Gumusluk on the Bodrum Peninsula. Single level property with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with large private pool. The backdrop is natural and with fabulous greenery, ideal as a holiday home or for permanent living.
Close to the waterside restaurants and beach at Gumusluk bay, the villa is in a perfect location.
This is 1 of 10 independent villas all with large private swimming pools, sun-deck, matured gardens and off road parking, there are three good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The buildings are a creative blend of authentic local stone and modern architecture, making these attractive and charming properties to live in year round or have as a holiday home.
The villa has an entrance hall with a large open plan living area with a feature fireplace. The dining area is well defined and the kitchen is modern, spacious and well fitted. Two sets of double doors open off the living area on to a beautiful patio overlooking the pool and gardens. There are three double bedrooms the master with its own en-suite bathroom and in addition there is the main family bathroom. Floors throughout are a mix of marble and hardwood which add to the ambiance.
Luxury Touches – Gumusluk Single Storey Villa
The peaceful village of Gumusluk is one of the oldest settlements on the Bodrum peninsula standing on the site of the ancient Carian city of Myndus. Because of this, Gumusluk is protected against developments, which means it has not been over developed.
Today Gumusluk retains a small-scale, relaxed and magical atmosphere thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions, designed to protect the ancient site. Gumusluk is the perfect antidote for modern-day living, it’s a great place to unwind in an idyllic setting. Bars & Restaurants are also forbidden from playing music too loud!
The wonderful shelter of the bay provides a natural harbour for yachts and local fishing boats, and the waterfront restaurants enjoy a reputation for excellent fresh fish amongst the Turks as far away as Istanbul. Gumusluk is famed amongst many famous Turkish actors, artists and musicians who frequent the bay during the summer months.
Rabbit Island, famous for its rabbits scurrying around, offers a magnificent panorama of the bay, and separates the two well-sheltered bays of Gumusluk. It is easily accessible by a partially sunken causeway.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Yalikavak, 22 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1700 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2011
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 125 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1.000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South West
- VIEWS: Nature views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 1
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: One with en-suite, and one family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with double doors on to a large patio overlooking the pool, gardens and green valley
- KITCHEN: Modern, tailor made by a local carpenter, modern appliances
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble in the living area and hardwood in the bedrooms
- GARDEN: Private, landscape
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and pool side
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool, 9m x 5m, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well plus mains
- PARKING: Private off road on a private driveway
- HEATING: Fire place and provision for central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated and 24 hours security
- FURNISHED: No
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1053) BASE PRICE: Starting from 500.000 Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>