EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Private Location £858,000 Asking Price $1,100,000 - Villa
Immaculately presented single level family villa for sale in a quiet and private natural location between Torba and Kizilagac on the Bodrum Peninsula area of Turkey. Lots of privacy in the surroundings and design at this villa, lots of space, lots of green natural views. Private pool, tennis court, large private gardens, separate ‘guest house’ and caretaker’s house.
Exclusively listed for sale by Luxury Property Turkey.
An opportunity to ‘get back to nature’ but be close to Torba’s beach, shops restaurants at this villa location. Just 5 km to Bodrum Centre, but a world away in the green, quiet area of Kizilagac. Torba’s amenities are 3 km away.
This immaculately presented villa property offers contemporary interior accommodation but with a Tuscan style and feel. Its private and flexible accommodation is spread over 2 separate buildings: the main building offers the living areas: lounge/diner, kitchen, study, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and jacuzzi bath and extensive walk in dressing room. The other building has 2 further en-suite bedrooms with high quality shower rooms. The living and internal dining area is large with a fire place and has access to the pool terrace. The kitchen is a large separate room fully fitted with modern high gloss units, fixture and fittings.
An away from it all holiday home in a private location or quiet year round living home, close to all Bodrum and Torba’s amenities. Outside, the villas landscaped lawns blend with the green and natural views surrounding the area. The large private pool and pool deck runs between both buildings.
Anyone for tennis? There is a private tennis court in the grounds as well as a separate gardener/caretaker home.
Cosmopolitan Torba is very popular with Turkish from Ankara and Instanbul. Torba is only 6km away from the hustle and bustle of Bodrum and remains relatively tranquil and calm and a place to escape to for a slower more relaxed, less touristic pace. Out of season, the village of Torba is a very quiet seaside village.
- AIRPORT: 25 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 3 km to Torba
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Golturkbuku, 5 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 3 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2013
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 500 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 2500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: e.g. South
- VIEWS: Natural view, private location and surroundings
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms. Master has walk in dressing room and jacuzzi bath
- BATHROOMS: All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. There is a separate WC/Cloakroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and hillside views and access to terrace and gardens
- KITCHEN: Separate fully fitted kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble
- GARDEN: Private landscaped garden, large plot
- OUTSIDE: Terrace 75 m2, caretaker’s cottage, tennis court
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool 10m x 4m
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Underfloor heating and fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar
- SECURITY: Gated and enclosed with caretaker
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2055) BASE PRICE US$ 1,100,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>