Top Location, Valued Property €1,500,000 Asking Price - Villa
Contemporary villa, 3 storey with 550m2 of accommodation, 5 bedrooms (3 en-suite), 2 family bathrooms, a guest washroom, a high specification kitchen, private swimming pool, terraces and garden, private driveway, and covered parking bay.
Throughout the villa there is underfloor heating, the property is a mixture of natural marble and wood with accommodation arranged over three levels. On entering the mid level there are a few steps down to a lounge area, in the centre is the dining area and set off to the side a stunning designer kitchen. Lower ground floors offer a games room 2 double en-suite bedrooms with garden and pool access with a fully functional outdoor kitchen, on this level there is also staff accommodation.
The first floor offers the master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, plus a private South aspect terrace. A further 2 double bedrooms share a family bathroom there is also a small office area screened off by glass with access to a sun terrace.
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Villa
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 1,5 km to Yalikavak, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 500 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2009
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfectly presented
- LIVING AREA: 550 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m2
- VIEWS: Sea and marina
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 3 en-suite bedrooms plus two family bathrooms and a guest washroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with different levels all levels has direct access to a large terrace that runs the length of the building
- KITCHEN: Both the main kitchen and the poolside kitchen are imported from Italy and ooze style
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine and dryer
- FLOOR TYPES: A mix of marble and wood
- GARDEN: Private and well planned
- OUTSIDE: On the living level and on the sleeping level there are full length terraces
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool, 15m x 6m, 160 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Fire place, central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1026) BASE PRICE: Euro 1,500,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>