Good Investment, Rental Potential £1,350,000 Asking Price €1,500,000 - Villa
Situated on a peaceful countryside plot on the outskirts of Bodrum, this large beautiful home makes an ideal choice for families and sports enthusiasts. The location is perfect for those wishing a central position close to the many charms of the Bodrum Peninsula towns but in a quiet, private setting framed by farmland with natural views of olive groves and hills beyond.
Ortakent village is approximately 15 minutes from Bodrum Centre and 5 to 10 minutes takes you to the impressive sandy beach at Ortakent.
This villa has been a family home and summer rental home for over 5 years and is therefore set up for all year round living and rental income. Large open plan living spaces, kitchen and dining area, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite) in the main house and a stand-alone guest cottage in the grounds complete the living accommodation.
The grounds are extensive, contained and private, therefore safe for children. The gardens are magnificent and beautifully maintained, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to outside activities. A few steps from the private pool is a beach volleyball court and a large grass lawn that lends itself to activities such as football or a sunset game of croquet. In the backyard you will find the organic vegetable gardens as well as the badminton and half basketball court. The lower front orchard is a maturing collection of fruit trees. A gardener and pool man will also visit three times per week.
The huge private pool has in-pool seating, massage jets, and at one end, a poolside pergola to escape the midday sun. Lots of space around for lounging and sun bathing. It also has a warm water shower for washing down after your swim.
Luxury Touches – Large Private Villa
Ortakent translates to “Middle City” and is close to the mid-point between Bodrum and Turgutreis and also on a major junction of the Bodrum to Yalikavak road. It’s a town with two centres: the inland business in Ortakent old town along and just off the Bodrum to Turgutreis road ;and the beach area of Yashi , village and they are actually a 2-3 km apart, separated by mandarin groves, modern housing settlements, and some hotels.
The Yashi beach area is one of the longest beaches on the Bodrum Peninsula, and popular with families.
- AIRPORT: 45 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Ortakent
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Yalikavak, 10 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2008
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellently maintained
- LIVING AREA: 350 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 7100 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Olive grove and green valley
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 in main house, 1 in guest cottage
- BATHROOMS: 3 en-suite bathrooms and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan hillside views
- KITCHEN: American style with a breakfast bar and a pantry
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: First floor marble and second floor wooden
- GARDEN: Private well maintained estate
- OUTSIDE: Badminton court, swimming pool, man made beach for volleyball, vegetable garden
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, 14m x 6m, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains and private water well
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Fire place, central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Small cottage to house a full time caretaker
- FURNISHED: Fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1030) BASE PRICE: Euro 1,500,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>