SIMILAR AVAILABLE Please Enquire, SOLD €975,000 Asking Price - Villa
A stunning stand alone stone villa that cannot be compared, set in a small stone village on a hill just above the beautiful bay of Ortakent with views over the sea, the mountains and tangerine valleys is like being in a fairy tale , the village consists of 29 very unique and very different houses in this small community complete with your own little village square and restaurant in the middle of the village. Just 800m from the seafront, harbour, sandy beaches and restaurants.
The House consists of 250M2 including the terrace . This stunning villa is currently owned by a Danish couple, who put all their energy in the furnishing of the house. Every room is personally decorated. There is a big kitchen, very well equipped. Big living room, 3 bedroom with en-suite bathrooms and one tower room with entrance to a nice terrace with view. There is a very nice garden with private pool and view to the Ortakent bay. on the back side of the house, there is a big patio, with spring water and eating space for 8 persons. All in all this is one of the most beautiful houses in Ortakent.
Ortakent translates to “Middle City” and is close to the mid-point between Bodrum and Turgutreis and also on a major junction of the Bodrum to Yalikavak road. It’s a town with two centres: the inland business in Ortakent old town along and just off the Bodrum to Turgutreis road ;and the beach area of Yashi , village and they are actually a 2-3 km apart, separated by mandarin groves, modern housing settlements, and some hotels.
The Yashi beach area is one of the longest beaches on the Bodrum Peninsula, and popular with families.
- AIRPORT: 40 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 4 km to Ortakent
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 5 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 800 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Stone villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: New
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, New
- LIVING AREA: 250 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 400 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Sea and nature view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 3 with en-suite, and 1 family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: High ceilings with beams
- KITCHEN: Bright, wide modern kitchen with hand made ceramics wall tiles
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Wood and ceramic
- GARDEN: Well maintained plants, grass lawn
- OUTSIDE: Beautifully presented
- SWIMMING POOL: 60 m2 private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Off road for two cars
- HEATING: A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: On site, gated
- FURNISHED: No
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2102) BASE PRICE Euro 975,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.