Luxury is where the location, sea and views merge. Luxury Property Turkey are excited to offer this exclusive LUXURY totally private villa for sale, close to the heart of Bodrum. It has the location, close proximity to the sea and outstanding views across Bodrum Marina and harbour to the historic castle of Saint Peter, which makes it a very special VIP home, and one in a very special location.
The villa is a 30 minute drive from Bodrum Milas International airport, and is situated in the sought after residential area of Bardakci, Bodrum. 1 of only 4 luxury villas of its type nestled on a hillside with majestic and panoramic views, this totally private villa’s address has the enviable reputation of being in THE VIP LOCATION of Bodrum. In Bardakci, private luxury villas proudly sit on their private plots of land enjoying the views, beaches and amenities which Bodrum town has to offer. Other popular and vibrant Peninsula towns such as Yalikavak, Gundogan and Turkbuku are a short drive away.
The 6 bedroom elegant villa property was totally refurbished in 2009, transforming it into the fine home it is today. Its 550 m2 living space consists of:-
– 6 bedrooms – all doubles with en-suite bathrooms and stunning views
– Large lounge with beamed ceiling and open fireplace
– Large airy dining room with views to swimming pool
– Large modern ‘state of the art’ luxury kitchen with patio doors leading to outside dining area
– Conference room
– Air conditioning to all rooms
– Laundry room with washing machine and hot water boiler
– Downstairs cloakroom
– Floor heating throughout the house
– Inside and outside jacuzzi’s
– TV in all rooms, telephone, wireless broadband and satellite
– Water softener system
– Wireless alarm system with two phone numbers on emergency dial
– Video entry system with colour monitor
– Separate staff apartment (sleeps 2) with kitchenette, living room, bathroom, air-conditioning, own terrace
Externally, WOW … magnificent views and total luxurious privacy but close to Bodrum’s vibrant centre and laid back lifestyle. The views, the superb private swimming pool with separate jacuzzi pool, the mature private landscaped gardens, sun terraces, shady dining and relaxing areas together with this enviable location, make this a villa which MUST be viewed.
Other external features include:
– Swimming pool with self cleaning technology
– Tea house seating area in garden with cushions
– Travertine footpath all around the villa leading to the back garden
– Garden furniture/equipment, garden and building tools, lawnmower, strimmers, jetwash, heavy duty drills, extra water pump fitted as spare
– Garage with remote control doors
Other points noteworthy of sale – off road parking for up to 10 vehicles
Bodrum is one of the most vibrant tourist towns in Turkey the major town on the Bodrum Peninsula.
Bodrum is the site of the ancient city of Halikarnassus, famous for the Mausoleum of Halikarnassus (built after 353 BCE) , and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. A major attraction now and the most prominent landmark in the city is Bodrum Castle built in from 1402 by the Knights Hospitaller, during the Crusades.
A market town and fishing village until the 1960’s , Bodrum began its evolution into the modern Bodrum we know today, when the Turkish intellectual and cultural elite began to settle in the town.
Bodrum has since developed as a sailing destination with a very large Marina adjacent to the Castle and is has fast become a favourite destination for visitors who enjoy the unique combination of the ancient past and modern western culture. As you would expect there are many shops and restaurants along and behind the sea front. It’s a youthful city too and includes the famous Halikarnas night club, with a capacity for 4000 famous for outdoor foam parties!
Not far from the centre are large international retail stores which provide a huge selection of everything you need to buy to equip a run a home.
A major attraction for the well healed is the Bodrum Marina and the Yacht Club. Here are many luxury shops, catering for the wealthy including visitors who have moored their boats in the Marina. Upscale supermarkets with fine wines, exclusive olive oils, designer clothing and furnishings can all be found within a stones throw of the Marina. And this is the area where some of the Peninsula’s finest restaurants are to be found too. This area of Bodrum has an atmosphere that would not be out of place in some of the world famous marinas around the world which you may find in Florida, California, Southern France, Italy or Spain.