Top Location, Year Round Living £1,345,000 Asking Price €1,490,000 - Villa
This elegant home is located right in the centre of Bodrum and is just few minutes walk away from literally everything – giving you a highly sought after location and beautifully designed villa in Bodrum Town Centre, this luxury villa is just a short walking distance to Bodrum centre
Throughout this villa epitomizes luxury living, restored in 2007 to contemporary standards by the current owners and has been kept in meticulous condition.
Spread out over three floors plus a roof terrace, the villa offers an interior to match the stunning external architecture and design. Central to the property is an elegant lounge with French designer fireplace and offset dining area with sliding tempered glasses and with a very high vaulted and galleried ceiling. With an Italian designed kitchen , a large covered terrace with sliding stained glasses provide for an external dining area as well as an access to the private pool area. The indoor gallery is situated between the two bedrooms on the top floor and is overlooking the living / dining areas one floor below.
There are seven rooms in total, although three rooms have been converted for other purposes, leaving four large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms , one of which is the master bedroom with an exclusive stone wall design and lighting elements. There is a total of six bathrooms. The other three rooms are as follows: A high-end home theater room with a four meter automatic projection screen, a second lounge room and a second kitchen with an en-suite bathroom which can also be used as maid-room. An elevator has been installed for easy access through the villa and is suitable for handicapped persons (wheelchair). The elevator is accessible from the car park area and leads to each floor in the property.
The villa has 400 m2 indoor space and around 100 m2 terraces/ balconies.
On the top of the property there is a spectacular tented roof terrace equipped with lounging area, dining area and a kitchenette with a built-in barbecue. The roof terrace is perfect for summer days relaxing in a private area overlooking the Aegean Sea, Kos Island, Bodrum Castle, the modern Yacht Marina, cruise ship harbor and the whole Bodrum Town Center.
There are several garden / terrace / court yard areas with unique design including art sculptures and space for relaxing. There is a gated car park for safe overnight vehicle parking. At the centre of the garden / pool area there is a private swimming pool with a special design waterfall and poolside shower. The pool has a water heating pump which enables swimming in colder months, too. Besides the pool there is lots of room for sunbathing and relaxing after a long swim while a covered seating area is perfect spot to enjoy some shade. A staircase provides direct and easy access to the rooftop terrace.
- Elevator from car park reaching to all three floors of the property
- Private swimming pool with water heating pump and waterfall
- Modern fireplace in the living area
- Air conditioning in all rooms / areas
- Alarm / security system throughout the property
- Noise insulated and louvered double glass system
- Power generator system (27.5 kWA)
- Video intercom system
- Central heating system
- Solar energy system
- Hydrophor, filtered hot / cold water system
- Four ton water tank
- Timer spotlight system at the roof top all around the property
- Fully equipped kitchen with all electronic amenities
- Fully equipped second kitchen
- Heated towel rail in all bathrooms
- En-suite whirl bath and shower / walk-in cabinet in the main bedroom
- Three different TV satellite systems
- Wi-fi internet connection
- Dedicated Cinema (Home Theater Room) with high definition (HD) projection and high end surround sound system and a electric 120’’ screen with remote control
- Poolside shower which is also directly accessible by a staircase from the roof terrace
- Covered roof terrace with comfortable lounge and dining areas / kitchenette with washbasin / built-in barbecue.
Bodrum is one of the most vibrant tourist towns in Turkey the major town on the Bodrum Peninsula. Bodrum is the site of the ancient city of Halikarnassus, famous for the Mausoleum of Halikarnassus (built after 353 BCE) , and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. A major attraction now and the most prominent landmark in the city is Bodrum Castle built in from 1402 by the Knights Hospitaller, during the Crusades.
A market town and fishing village until the 1960’s , Bodrum began its evolution into the modern Bodrum we know today, when the Turkish intellectual and cultural elite began to settle in the town.
Bodrum has since developed as a sailing destination with a very large Marina adjacent to the Castle and is has fast become a favorite destination for visitors who enjoy the unique combination of the ancient past and modern western culture. As you would expect there are many shops and restaurants along and behind the sea front. It’s a youthful city too and includes the famous Halikarnas night club, with a capacity for 4000 famous for outdoor foam parties! Not far from the centre are large international retail stores which provide a huge selection of everything you need to buy to equip a run a home.
A major attraction for the well heeled is the Bodrum Marina and the Yacht Club. Here are many luxury shops, catering for the wealthy including visitors who have moored their boats in the Marina. Upscale supermarkets with fine wines, exclusive olive oils, designer clothing and furnishings can all be found within a stones throw of the Marina. And this is the area where some of the Peninsula’s finest restaurants are to be found too. This area of Bodrum has an atmosphere that would not be out of place in some of the world famous marinas around the world which you may find in Florida, California, Southern France, Italy or Spain.
- AIRPORT: 35 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Bodrum
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: In the cenre of Bodrum, 18 km to Yalikavak
- SEA / BEACH: 1 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 200 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 400 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 750 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 with en-suite, 2 family bathrooms, 1 separate WC/cloakroom and poolside shower
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with dining area
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped Italian design kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble
- GARDEN: Totally private garden
- OUTSIDE: There are several garden / terrace / court yard areas
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, heated pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank
- PARKING: Private, closed garage
- HEATING: Fire place and central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar Panel
- SECURITY: Alarm and Gated
- FURNISHED: No, purchase of the furniture is optional
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2132) BASE PRICE 1,490,000 Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>