Good Investment, Hot Property £720,000 Asking Price €800,000 - Villa
Attractive modern Yalikavak villa in a tranquil area of Yalikavak’s outskirts, unobstructed sea views looking towards Palmarina. With its private pool and gardens, this is a superb investment opportunity for those looking for a private Bodrum property for sale, for year round or summer living.
Less than 2 kms to Yalikavak centre, Marina and beaches.
This private detached stylish villa sits in its own private 700 m2 plot of land and has well laid out accommodation including bright and airy open plan living/dining area with modern fully fitted kitchen (white goods included). Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite wet room and private roof terrace, 2 further double bedrooms and 2 family bathrooms.
The gardens are private and well designed with lawned and planted areas beyond the swimming pool. A tiled covered terrace leads from the living area outside which then leads to the pool terrace/decking which can be accessed from two areas of the lounge. A lovely seating terrace and deck area takes you to steps leading into the pool. Other outside features include roof terrace with panoramic views, sunbathing terraces, BBQ area, an outdoor parking area patio and views
Luxury Touches – Modern Yalikavak Villa
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 1.5 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1.5 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2011
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfect
- LIVING AREA: 160 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 700 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North West
- VIEWS: 360 Panoramic views to sea Yalikavak and hillsides
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms (master has roof terrace), 2 have sea views
- BATHROOMS: En-suite wet room to master, plus 2 additional family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan living room with access to pool and covered terrace, sea and hillside views
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted with modern fittings and white goods
- FLOOR TYPES: High gloss tiles at ground floor, wood at upper floor
- GARDEN: Private, fenced garden with lawn and mature shrub planting.
- OUTSIDE: Terrace 50 m2 and balcony 30 m2, sunbed decking area and pool surround. Pool seating area and covered terrace dining/BBQ area
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool 6m x 5m with purpose built steps at the head of the pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up water tank
- PARKING: Private open parking
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar
- SECURITY: Alarm system
- FURNISHED: Yes fully
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2016) BASE PRICE: Euro 800,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>