Good Investment £430,000 Asking Price $550,000 - Villa
Fabulous resale villa in the sought after Tilkicik area of Yalikavak, Bodrum, Turkey. Built in 2007 and lived in all year round by its current owners since, the villa is a few minute’s drive from the coast in a private, tranquil location set amongst olive groves and natural green countryside.
Just 5 minutes takes you to the sea side bays of Tilkicik, well known for its azure waters. Yalikavak centre itself is a short 2.2 km drive away and Gundogan bay 6km. Supermarkets, shops, restaurants etc are all close by.
Two storey family villa with luxury living in mind. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus separate WC/cloakroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and balcony. Spacious open plan living accommodation with super Veneta cuisine Italian kitchen. Lots of light flows through the house via the large floor to ceiling sliding doors which lead to the covered dining terrace, garden and pool beyond.
A large balcony leads off the master bedroom and has access via steps down to the garden and pool. The gardens are large with lots of lawn and landscaping, an automatic watering system is fitted. The shaped 10m x 5m private pool sits in front of the terrace area and is the perfect place to cool off during the summer months!
Ideal for anyone wanting to relocate or retire, perfect for all year round living.
Luxury Touches – Private Tilkicik Resale Villa
About Tilkicik and Yalikavak
Tilkicik is a well known and desirable area of Yalikavak. It is known for its azure waters and is close to the centre Yalikavak centre itself is a short 2.2 km drive away and Gundogan bay 6km. Supermarkets, shops, restaurants etc are all close by.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 6 km to Gundogan, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1.2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1.2 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Good
- LIVING AREA: 160 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 910 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South facing
- VIEWS: Green and natural, surrounded by olive groves
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms, master has en-suite bathroom with large balcony 20 m2. Stairs lead from the balcony down to pool and gardens
- BATHROOMS: 2 bathrooms, 1 en-suite and 1 family bathroom, plus separate WC
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with feature fireplace and 2 sets of double doors leading to gardens. Green, views
- KITCHEN: Italian veneta cuisine kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Italian sand wash white travertine
- GARDEN: Private, with landscaped lawns and automatic watering system
- OUTSIDE: A variety of outside dining areas and terraces, one measuring 100 m2. Covered dining pergola opposite the pool
- SWIMMING POOL: Private shaped pool 10m x 5m , 160 cm deep
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with 20 ton back up tank
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: A/C, fire place and central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar
- SECURITY: Automatic gates at entrance
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2045) BASE PRICE: US$550,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>