Good Investment, Top Location €1,000,000 Asking Price - Villa
Stylish single level villa designed and currently owned by a well known and respected architect who specialises in the use of glass and natural light.
The home is on a prestigious small development of similar high quality properties, just minutes from the centre of Gundogan bay and its beaches. It is easy and quick to walk to the centre of town from this location.
The villa has generous rooms including an amazing entrance hall with skylights, large living area with modern fireplace, double doors leading on to the terrace and gardens. Unusually, the kitchen is a separate room with storage pantry, fitted with high gloss modern units, appliances and large enough for a table and 8 chairs. Each of the 4 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and garden access. The house is equipped for year round or summer living, a perfect place to retire to or have as a holiday home.
The villa enjoys its own private, gated gardens and terrace overlooking the town and bay and has use of the large infinity shared pool below. NOTE: the grounds are large enough to build a private pool if required.
Luxury Touches – Private Villa 300m to Beach
Gundogan is situated between Yalikavak and Turkbuku on the Northern side of the Bodrum Peninsula. It is 25km from Bodrum and 7km from Yalikavak. Gundogan is a small traditional town on the Bodrum Peninsula. Historically, it was known as Farilya, today it is referred to as Gundogan, meaning “sunrise”. The ancient Lelegian city of Madnasa is nearby, and ancient rock formations to the east of the town are still visible.
It is still an important town for sponge diving, fishing, olive and tangerine growing. The old and also new settlers have protected the character of the town and new developments have not touched the older houses surrounded with trees of mandarins, olive, pomegranates, bananas and oak. The scent of orange trees welcoming visitors along the sea-side still remains.
The hillsides in this area of the Peninsula are shrouded in pine trees, and give Gundogan a different vibe than some of the more barren looking parts of the Peninsula. These hillsides are perfect for hiking and to explore the area for Leleg ruins.
Gundogan is where many Turkish families from Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir etc have holiday homes which they visit each year which makes the town more ‘Turkish in feel compared with some of the neighbouring town. However, over the last decade, Gundogan has become popular with developers investing in the area, building smart hotels and holiday homes inhabited and frequented by tourists from other countries. The area now has a very smart, cosmopolitan feel but retains its traditional charm. It is also less expensive than other parts of the Peninsula.
Restaurants, cafes and boutique hotels line the horseshoe shaped beach, some have wooden jetties stretching out from the beach over the water with large colourful cushions and loungers provided for sunbathing and dining. Boutique hotels mix with traditional eating places, giving the area a traditional and chilled out atmosphere. Relax and take it easy with the local delicacies or a chilled glass of wine.
- AIRPORT: 40 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Gundogan, very close
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak, 6 km to Turkbuku
- SEA / BEACH: 300 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2009
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfect, ready for occupation
- LIVING AREA: 340 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 16.000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Panoromic views of Gundogan bay
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 1
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 en-suite bathrooms and a guest washroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with skylights
- KITCHEN: Separate modern kitchen with storage pantry
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: A combination of marble and hardwood
- GARDEN: Private garden laid with grass and mature plants
- OUTSIDE: Shaded terrace with sun sails
- SWIMMING POOL: Large communal pool 15m x 6m shared with other properties on the development. Plenty of space in the garden for a private pool to be constructed
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No, but Gundogan beach is a short walk away
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up water supply
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Underfloor heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated community, on site security
- FURNISHED: Partially furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1043) BASE PRICE: Euro 1,000,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>