SOLD €680,000 Asking Price - Villa
A spacious, modern Turgutreis villa with superb and spacious accommodation it offers (8 bedrooms) and full sea views…the latter are endless and stretch as far as the eye can see, left, right and across the Aegean to the Greek Islands. A fantastic Bodrum property for sale.
The villa is situated approximately a 20 minute walk from the centre of Turgutreis and its famous Saturday market, a 5 minute stroll takes you to the sea, nearest beach and D-Marin which is Turgutreis’ Marina, this has restaurants, bars, shops and of course, yacht moorings. The 5* Swissotel is a few minutes walk away, owners of this villa will be granted given access to use all the hotel’s facilities.
Built in 2007, the villa is designed to make the best use of the fabulous view, bringing the outside in and creating light, airy and spacious open plan living and outside areas. The detached villa is in perfect condition and ready for occupancy for any new owner. An ideal holiday home or central location for an extended family to meet up, the house offers 8 bedrooms (4 have en-suite bathrooms and built in wardrobe and storage space). The master bedroom has walk in wet room. 4 bedrooms are in the main house, and 2 each in the separate guest houses. The ground floor has large open plan spaces which include lounge, dining area and fully fitted kitchen with island unit/breakfast bar. The 2 separate guest houses, could possibly be used as additional family accommodation for maid/staff or a nanny use, one under the pool and one by the entrance.
Cleverly built and with an appearance which blends into the sea, the private infinity pool gives the impression you could swim to the islands in the distance without any interruption! Private well kept gardens surround the pool as well as sun and shade terraces for dining, lounging and BBQing. Trendy automatic awnings provide shade around the sea-facing outside lounge seating and dining areas.
Ideal summer home for those who have large families around the Globe who could consider Turgutreis as a central location to meet up. Or just perfect for a large family’s holiday home.
20 km from Bodrum, Turgutreis is the second largest town on the Bodrum Peninsula. Turgutreis has several settlements outside the town center with the coastal villages of Kadikalesi, Akcabuk, Akyarlar, Bagla and Aspat falling within its boundaries.
Although it goes back only ten years as a popular resort, Turgutreis has a five-hundred-year history as a settlement. The town is named after the Ottoman Admiral Turgut Reis, who was born here five hundred years ago in the present-day village of Karabag. But the history of Turgutreis, pre-dates ancient Greece, going back to the Leglegians, as is evidenced by the rock-cut tombs on the Turgutreis hills
Turgutreis is a fast-growing coastal town. A tiny village on a narrow, dirt road just over ten years ago, today it is a hub of tourism, with its endless beaches, its own unique street of bars, the D. Marina, an enormous open air market, giant supermarkets, and a covered bazaar, Turgutreis is fast becoming an alternative to Bodrum itself.
- AIRPORT: 55 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Turgutreis
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 750m to Turgutreis centre, 8km to Gumusluk, 25km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 500m
- SUPERMARKETS: 750m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfect, ready to move in to
- LIVING AREA: 340 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m2
- VIEWS: 180 degree sea and island view, Greek Islands clearly visible
- ORIENTATION: South West facing
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms, 4 single bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 en-suite, 4 family bathrooms, plus separate cloakroom/WC
- LIVING AREA: Open plan living/dining with sea views
- KITCHEN: Smart high gloss, two colour base and wall units, complete with appliances and island breakfast bar
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Ceramic at ground floor, wood at upper level
- GARDEN: Private, fully landscaped with automatic watering system
- OUTSIDE: Terraces to rear and side, main terrace 50m2, automatic canopy shades over dining and lounging area
- SWIMMING POOL: Large private infinity pool approx 10m x 5m
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with additional water storage
- PARKING: Private garage and parking space with space for several vehicles
- HEATING: Central heating, fireplace in lounge area
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Caretaker
- FURNISHED: Yes
- ADDITIONAL: 2 separate guest/staff houses
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2005) BASE PRICE: Euro 680,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.