Hot Property, Private Beach Access, Year Round Living €350,000 Asking Price - Villa
A local statement for modern architecture, this striking single storey custom design Villa measures 170M2
With an expansive living, dining and kitchen layout, consisting of three bedrooms the master with an en-suite bathroom with a large family bathroom, high ceilings and lots of natural light, the high ceilings transition seamlessly to the alfresco, with sliding doors extending the interior into a vast outdoor entertaining area.
The high tech finish includes New Generation Elevator Fireplace plus Automatic Window Blinds plus Inverter Central Air-Conditioning System plus a smart home system.
The villa has a tranquil rural setting with a nature vista and is conveniently only 800 meters to the beach front.
The developer has a beach front hotel in 700 m and they offers hotel facilities and free beach access.
The plot is 500M2 with landscaped gardens a private swimming pool, automated watering system and a focal 150 year old olive tree.
Kadikalesi is a small, simple and pleasant seaside village on the Bodrum Peninsula, situated in the western part of the Peninsula, nestled halfway between Turgutreis and Gumuşluk
Kadikalesi translates to Judge’s Castle, and is named after the residence of the local area Judge in ancient time. The remains of the building as still visible on the hillside above the town.
Most all of the other villages in this area have become quite developed towns but Kadikalesi retains its small-village ambience, with a wysteria-bedecked mosque, old eucalyptus trees, a short and simple main street leading to the beach, and some shops, café-bars and restaurants. Several small terraces and plazas are set with restaurant tables for sunny summer sitting and sipping, or evening meals in the open air In fact is a village much akin to the sort of village one found all over the Bodrum Peninsula decades ago.
Kadikalesi is well known for its lovely sandy beach areas and the home is within walking distance to the beach. Kadikalesi has great views over Kalimnos Greek Island and is ideal for those who enjoy sailing.
With Turgutreis being just minutes away, you could easily keep your boat in Turgutreis Marina which I just 5 minutes by car away meaning that you could spend the afternoons sailing towards the Greek islands or exploring the Aegean Sea, all in time to come home and enjoy a nice evening back in an authentic Turkish village.
- AIRPORT: 55 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 3 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 200 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 200 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: New build, bungalow villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2018
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new
- LIVING AREA: 138 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Nature view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 1
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan, high ceiling and direct access to terrace and garden area
- KITCHEN: High quality and functional kitchen cabinets & Belenco Quartz Surface, Franke Stove&Cooker Hood
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: 1st class laminate flooring
- GARDEN: Landscaped, private gardens with 150 year-old olive trees + automatic garden watering system
- OUTSIDE: 7 Stunning luxury villas in a boutique site
- SWIMMING POOL: S-Shaped 35 m2 private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private for 2 cars
- HEATING: New generation elevator fireplace, inverter central air-conditioning system
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric boiler
- SECURITY: Camera and alarm
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2167) BASE PRICE Euro 350,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>