Private Location, Rental Potential €650,000 Asking Price - Villa
Luxury Property Turkey are delighted to offer this detached luxury villa in Gocek for sale, located on the outskirts of the centre and the elite marina.
Gocek is a stunning location, surrounded by lush forests and mountains, with a group of beautiful hidden bays and secluded beaches, ideal for luxury yacht owners who can sail around the bays, in privacy from prying eyes, basically it’s a sailors paradise.
Ideally located just 18km from Dalaman airport, the area is renowned for luxury villas, some with direct water access and some that sit back above the resort with spectacular views towards the sea, such as this particular property.
Gocek offers fine dining restaurants, cafe bars, supermarkets and chic boutiques.
Villa Location and Details
This superb detached villa for sale in Gocek is set in a quiet residential area set amongst pine forest and was recently refurbished to include modern touches such as under floor heating via a heat pump system that makes it an ideal year round home, The villa boasts a sizeable private plot of nearly 600M2 covered with tropical plants, and a private swimming pool.
Consisting of 150M2 with three double bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom, one of the bedrooms has separate access offering a nice amount of privacy for the owner and guest.
Gocek is marina town oozing with sophistication, up market and refined set no too far from Fethiye, renowned for being one of the busiest yachting areas on the Mediterranean with eight luxury marinas providing mooring for hundreds of Yachts.
Gocek has a reputation of being favored by the International rich and famous, drawn by its secluded bays and hidden coves and beaches where you can relax in privacy .
The town is ideally located only 15 minutes from Dalaman international airport and 30 minutes to the busy fishing town of Fethiye.
Real Estate in Gocek
Property for sale in Gocek is always about luxury villas with outstanding views of the marina and the bay, alternatively secluded properties nestled in the hillsides. Prices in Gocek come at a premium due to the exclusive identity.
- AIRPORT: 18 km to Dalaman Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Gocek
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 32 km to Fethiye, 42 km to Oludeniz
- SEA / BEACH: 3 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: Newly renovated
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: Renovated in 2014
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 140 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 580 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Nature and limited sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 2 en-suite and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan and direct access to pool area
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted with Luxury designer fittings
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine and dryer
- FLOOR TYPES: Ceramic and wooden
- GARDEN: Totally private garden with tropical plants
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and pool area with pool deck
- SWIMMING POOL: 15m x 4m private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private parking
- HEATING: Underfloor heating and central cooling system
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar panels
- SECURITY: Alarm and caretaker
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 5001) BASE PRICE 650,000Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.