Private Location, Unique €2,545,000 Asking Price $2,900,000 - Villa
Set on a hillside overlooking Yalikavak bay and only a short drive from the centre of town and Palmarina, this stunning private Bodrum stone built property for sale benefits from exceptional views offered by the changing light over the hillsides. The villa itself is of stone construction and terraced on several levels, therefore blending into the surrounding backdrop of natural stone and lush green vegetation which stretches from the villa, across Yalikavak, down to the sea front.
Due to its location, you can be in Yalikavak sea front or Bodrum centre within 10 or 15 minutes respectively. This property is at the end of a privately accessed road which leads to several similar quality properties in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Inside, the spacious accommodation lends itself to large open plan living spaces with the lounge having access to the outside and pool. A separate Italian style fully fitted kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation as well as separate WC/cloakroom. Spot lit stairs lead to the upper floors where there are 5 sea-facing bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and built in wardrobes, plus 2 additional family bathrooms and includes a private guest penthouse suite. An internal elevator links the penthouse suite with the rest of the villa. Underneath the house is guest suite plus maid quarters.
Outside, the large infinity pool extends proudly from the villa terrace out towards the gardens and hillside and points towards the sea and Yalikavak Marina. Large sun and shady terraced areas with pergolas, pool shower, W/C, outside BBQ, kitchen and dining area surround the perimeter of the house and pool. The gardens are beautifully landscaped with lawns, exotic palms and olive trees. Space and privacy abounds.
Expect luxury touches inside and out at this property: separate penthouse suite, bespoke poolside seating area, outside dining, maid quarters. Spectacular panoramic views and sunsets.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula. The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Bodrum, 10km to Turkbuku
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2014
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 600 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 3000 m2
- VIEWS: Fabulous uninterrupted sea and hillside views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3 on terraced levels
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 5 en-suite plus 2 additional family bathrooms and 2 Wc/cloakrooms. W/C a pool level
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea, pool and hillside views
- KITCHEN: High quality fully fitted and Italian kitchen, white goods fitted
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine at ground floor, upper floors wood
- GARDEN: Totally Private, terraced, beautifully landscaped. Fenced with glass panels to let in view, automatic watering system, manicured lawns, olive trees, exotic shrubs, Cypress trees
- OUTSIDE: Terrace 150m2 plus balconies 60m2. Outside kitchen, BBQ, pool side seating, pergolas, dining terrace
- SWIMMING POOL: Private infinity pool 7m x 5m with lawn to one side and stone pool terrace the other. Pool shower and W/C. Shady pergola to right of pool with bespoke seating area
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well with additional storage
- PARKING: Private with space for 5+ vehicles
- HEATING: Fire place, central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: Central cooling system
- WATER HEATING: Solar system
- ALARM SYSTEM: With security cameras and caretaker
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2004) BASE PRICE USD 2,900,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>