Exquisite, Sea Views Price on Application - Villa
On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.
– Jules Renard
A boutique development of stonehouses set on six hectares of land located inYalikavak, the gem of the Bodrum Peninsula.
The vision sprouted from a family’s search for the ideal home, a peaceful sanctuary immersed in nature. The vision was later extended to a total of 11 estates.
The houses are constructed mainly out of local Hekim Köy stones by the regions last remaining stonemasons. A modern homage to the historic stone architecture once common to the Bodrum region.
Architects of the project include world-renowned Turkish architect Han Tumertekin, winner of the Aga Khan Award for Architecture.
The home should be the treasure chest of living.
– Le Corbusier
Comprised of eleven stonehouse estates each set within a 4,000 – 5,000m² plot, ensuring privacy and spectacular views of Yalikavak Bay. Construction permits for the Project have been secured. The first house was completed and handed over to its owner in 2016. Out of the remaining ten houses three are available for sale. House 2 will be the first to be completed, in Spring2017.
The houses are built specifically for year-round living. Under floor heating and central air conditioning is featured throughout all indoor living areas. The walls are constructed 50-60cm thick to provide maximum isolation, minimizing absorption of heat from the sun to keep cool during the summer months and protecting against heat-loss during the winters.
- 900m² total living area
- 5m vaulted ceiling height with wood beams in living room and master suite
- 80m² master suite
- 75m² kitchen with barrel vaulted exposed brick ceiling
- 5 bedrooms, each with ensuite shower + bathroom
- 40m² guesthouse
- fitness, sauna and hobby room
- 80m² outdoor pool and 200m² pool deck
- staff quarters
- laundry, storage and technical rooms
- three car indoor garage
- wine cellar
- KNX Bus System
Design changes within the boundaries of the approved plans are possible based on the requirements of the owner. Interior finishes are flexible depending on the personal preferences of the owner.
Luxury Touches – Uniquely Designed Private Yalikavak Stone Houses
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: New Build Stone Houses
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2016 with May 2017 delivery
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new build
- LIVING AREA: 900 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 4000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea and natural surrounding hillside views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 5 double size bedrooms in main house all with en-suite bathrooms and views. 40 m2 separate 1 bedroom guest cottage (with bathroom and kitchen)
- BATHROOMS: 5 en-suite bathrooms, 1 family bathroom, 1 separate guest cloakroom/WC
- LIVING AREA: Large 115 m2 and open plan with feature vaulted ceilings
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted luxury kitchen 75 m2, with feature barrel shaped exposed brick ceiling
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with laundry, storage and technical rooms
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble (natural stone) and wood on the outside terrace areas
- GARDEN: Private, landscaped gardens, large plots
- OUTSIDE: A variety of terraces with the main sea-facing terrace being 200 m2
- SWIMMING POOL: Private sea-facing infinity pool, 80 m2 with 200 m2 pool deck
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No but 2 km to Yalikavak beaches and Palmarina’s beach club
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private garage with space for 3 vehicles, lots of private parking space
- HEATING: Underfloor heating, fire place, central A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Private gated complex
- FURNISHED: No, new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2083) BASE PRICE Price on Application
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.