Close to Beach, Valued Property, Year Round Living €250,000 Asking Price 1,550,000 TL - Villa
AFFORDABLE detached modern villa project in Yalikavak, Bodrum, Turkey. Six detached 2 storey new build villa properties with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pools and gardens, close to beach and close to Yalikavak’s Palmarina, town beaches, restaurants and amenities.
These new villas are located less than a 5 minute drive from the centre of Yalikavak and therefore on public transport routes. Close to beaches, restaurant and amenities and other Bodrum Peninsula resorts, they are an AFFORDABLE luxury investment in a high demand area where property prices are increasing in value.
The emphasis is on AFFORDABLE … 3 bedrooms (master has en-suite and balcony, family bathroom, separate WC/cloakroom. Open plan living, modern design built among mandarin gardens. Private pool and private gardens all for 1,550,000TL, AFFORDABLE!!
About This Property
- 3 bedrooms, master has large balcony and en-suite bathroom
- 2 double bedrooms share family bathroom. Separate WC/cloakroom at ground floor
- 2 bathrooms, 1 WC/cloakroom
- Open plan living room with access to terrace, pool and gardens
- Private pool and sun terrace
- Private gardens and terrace
- Sizeable balcony off master bedroom
- Private parking at side of property
- Gated development
- Views of the mandarin gardens
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 5 km to Gundogan, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 300 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached, new build villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 133 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North – west
- VIEWS: Nature view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 with en-suite, and 1 family bathrooms + 1 separate WC/cloakroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan, access to pool area and garden
- KITCHEN: Modern kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: All marble
- GARDEN: Private, landscaped garden
- OUTSIDE: Garden and pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: 5m x 6m private pool, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No, but very close
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private car park
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated complex
- FURNISHED: No
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2137) BASE PRICE 1,550,000TL
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>