Exquisite, Private Location £2,590,000 Asking Price €2,900,000 - Villa
This exquisite luxury property with guest house is an ideal hideaway perched on a small hill within a small gated and secure private residential area in one of the most prestigious areas of Yalikavak, Bodrum. The villa has impressive views over Yalikavak bay, extensive private grounds and is set on a large plot of 5.500 sqm.
The mansion has a splendid 200 sqm airy living space with a high vaulted ceiling with integrated dining area and open fire place. The kitchen is large consisting of another 75m2 with Siemens appliances and a connecting pantry that can be accessed via the garage. The ground floor has lots of luxury touches such as a sauna, spa and wine cellar, walking out from the living area is a large covered terrace with ample space for dining and relaxing where you can enjoy the views over the large private pool, grounds and the sea. The first floor consists of three double bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom and a private terrace area.
Outside there is a large private pool with sun terraces and expertly landscaped gardens complete with irrigation system and the added bonus of a private well.
In addition to the main villa, is a 100m2 fully equipped two bedroom guest house, the villa is fitted with a smart alarm system and the large private plot is entirely surrounded by stone walls with automatic gates. A double garage is accessed via a long sweeping in/out driveway that offers extra parking.
The villa is luxurious in every aspect and is offered for sale fully furnished
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Exquisite Luxury Property with Guest House
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 46 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 2 km to Gundogan, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2006
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 800 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 5500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North East
- VIEWS: Spectacular sea view over the bay and the private pool area
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 3 with en-suite, and 2 family bathrooms and a guest WC
- LIVING AREA: 200 sqm airy salon with integrated dining area and open fire place
- KITCHEN: Separate 75 sqm kitchen with Siemens appliances
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: High quality marble and bedrooms wooden
- GARDEN: Landscaped garden with irrigation system and private well
- OUTSIDE: Opening from the living room is a large covered wooden terrace to enjoy the view over the pool
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, 16m x 8m
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well and water tank
- PARKING: A closed garage for 2 cars and further generous parking areas belong to the property
- HEATING: Fire place, central heating heat pump,
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar energy
- SECURITY: Central alarm system and the large private plot is surrounded by stone walls with automatic gates
- FURNISHED: Fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1055) BASE PRICE: Euro 2,900,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>