Private Location, Sea Views €5,375,000 Asking Price $6,000,000 - Villa
Unique mansion house for sale in Bodrum’s elite area of Yalikavak. As well as the rooms in the main house, this grand and impressive property features 2 separate guest houses, 2 further staff houses, caretaker’s house, private pool, bar area, poultry houses (for peacocks, pheasants, geese, ducks), a warehouse and pond within its 6,890 m2 private grounds.
Located only 2 km from the centre of Yalikavak, Bodrum but in a private green and peaceful setting, the house has many imported antique features, spectacular sea views, large infinity pool and extensive grounds.
The layout of the mansion consists of 3 main buildings, all housing living accommodation for owners and guests. Details are as follows:
MAIN HOUSE – 500 m2 net closed area excluding the terraces. The interior features specially painted Moroccan style walls and a vaulted Ottoman style T shape ceiling and views across the whole grounds to the sea. On the ground floor there is a living room with fire place and dining room with service door to the kitchen with cellar and pantry. The kitchen has access to the rear garden and terrace. Also at ground floor is a utility/laundry room, cloakroom / WC, entrance hallway. The Master bedroom is an impressive 75 m2 with fireplace, separate Dressing area and luxury bathroom. Wooden stairs with an aluminium handrail lead to the upper floor which has 2 100 m2 guest sleeping suites, between them there is a living room shared by both suites.
HOUSE K (over the small stream) – To the right of the main house is House K. Which is a two floor, 250 m2 separate building. It has a living room with fireplace, 1 open kitchen, 3 Bedrooms (the master has an en-suite bathroom), 2 further bathrooms, cloakroom/WC, laundry room and storage. Outside there is a terrace overlooking the gardens, balcony and small stream
HOUSE C – the same rooms as House K. House K is situated to the left side of the terrace and is again 2 floors, and 200 m2.
OUTSIDE – From the living area, a large door leads from salon to the terrace and swimming pool. The pool is 90 m2 and has a French filtering system. At the right and left side there is a spacious terrace, large bar area, BBQ and chimney, great for entertaining and parties. The extensive grounds are landscaped with exotic plants, little streams, ornamental bridge and feature 3 BBQ areas, cages for love birds as well as pens for exotic birds such as peacocks and pheasants. The entrance is gated with a large private driveway leading up to the main house.
- A generator is ready and can be used for all houses
- There is a LPG Gas system for heating of the houses
- There is a water heating system with solar energy
- There is a water tank of 40 tonnes capacity. Filter system is being used too
- There are 2 wells in the garden (artesian and stone) the daily production is 110 m3
- Around the gardens are 3 barbecues, a stove, an ornamental cage for Love birds, a goose pen, a peacock pen, a chicken pen and cattle guard for the animals.
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Grand Mansion with Sea Views
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 45 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak, 11 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1.5 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: Resale Detached Mansion
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2004
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 1200 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 6890 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea and nature views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 9 total. Master (75 m2) and 2 guest suites, 3 bedrooms in separate building K, and 3 further bedrooms in separate building C
- BATHROOMS: 3 with en-suite 4 family bathrooms and a separate cloakroom/WC in main house
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with high ceilings and feature fire place
- KITCHEN: Spacious fully fitted kitchen with cellar and pantry and access to rear of garden and terrace
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble in the living areas, wood in the bedrooms
- GARDEN: Private, large and mature gardens landscaped with exotic planting
- OUTSIDE: Numerous balconies, terraces and buildings for the exotic birds
- SWIMMING POOL: Very large private infinity pool 90 m2
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up wells
- PARKING: Private parking for 8 cars
- HEATING: Fire place and central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar
- SECURITY: Full time caretaker and alarm system
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2097) BASE PRICE US$ 6,000,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.