Top Location, Unique €4,500,000 Asking Price - Villa
There are few properties for sale in Bodrum which boast a living area of 1,500 m2. This Yalikavak grand ‘mansion’ is one of them and proudly sits in 13,500 m2 of its own land, this ensures PRIVACY. Probably one of the largest villas in the area, the impressive property keeps a lot of secrets, there is lots to discover in the rooms and grounds.
Secrets of the ‘mansion’ include 2 separate guest houses, 3 living areas, 2 kitchens (with food elevator), a botanical garden, pool table and games room, wine cellar, gym/fitness room, sauna, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, staff house at entrance …
Another attraction of this private villa is its location, it proudly sits on a hillside with commanding views over Yalikavak to the luxury Palmarina and the Aegean sea. The centre of Yalikavak itself is just 2kms away as is the beach. A trip into Bodrum centre is a 15/20 minute drive whereas the airport is 40 minutes away.
Much of the interior is a mixture of traditional and modern design. Lavish in style the large living room areas, 3 of them, have marina and sea views, some have floor to ceiling windows allowing the views to run up to the insides of the home. A large kitchen and sea facing dining room, plus another kitchen at pool level ensures occupants can cook and eat in two different areas. There is a food elevator between the two kitchens, looks towards the marina.
For sleeping, there are 10 bedrooms in total! 4 double bedrooms in the main house and 6 double bedrooms in 2 separate guest houses. 3 of the bedrooms in the main house have en-suite bathrooms, there is 1 family bathroom and 2 separate cloakroom/WC in the main house. Each of the guest houses have a family bathroom.
Outside there are more secretes: spectacular views, a private infinity pool 8m x 4m with the green hillside backdrop; beautifully landscaped and lawned areas of the garden, some with little ponds, large sea-facing dining terraces, decked roof terrace area, hidden courtyard garden for dining under a pergola, the pool side covered grand pergola for lounging and dining and much much more …
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Private Gated Villa and Estate, Uninterrupted Sea Views
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 13 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Mansion, Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2009
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 1500 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 13.500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Uninterrupted views of the sea, hillside and Yalikavak – 270 degree sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms in the main house and 6 double bedrooms in separate 2 guest houses
- BATHROOMS: 3 with en-suite, and 1 family bathroom, 2 separate toilets in the main house, 1 each family bathroom in the guest houses
- LIVING AREA: It has 3 living areas, all have sea views and are very large, 1 of these, at the entrance, has a botanical garden. Another has a fire place and pool table and the other with open plan kitchen and fire place
- KITCHEN: Large open plan kitchen and living area with fire place and sea view. Another separate kitchen is downstairs, for pool side service, with food elevator which goes up to the main kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Storage + laundry room with washing machine
- FLOOR TYPES: All marble, bedrooms wooden
- GARDEN: Landscaped, very large garden with sea view
- OUTSIDE: There 4 buildings: 1 main house + 2 guest house + 1 staff house
- SWIMMING POOL: Infinity pool, 4 m x 8m, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Closed garage for 2 cars + open parking for lots of cars
- HEATING: Central A/C system + electrical radiators + 4 fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Gated and staff house at the entrance
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2066) BASE PRICE Euro 4,500,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>