Good Investment, Sea Views €229,000 Asking Price - Villa
Impressive detached Yalikavak villa property for sale with additional 1 bedroom ‘guest studio’ and shared pool in one of the town’s top locations (3 bedrooms total). Unrivaled views and centrally located, this villa is a sound purchase for those wanting to invest in the area which is known as the Turkish Riviera!
Located a short walk from the famous fish restaurant ‘village’ area of Yalikavak which is approximately 1 km away from Yalikavak’s Palmarina.
Set on a sought after complex of just 17 detached villas sharing cobbled access roads, meticulous gardens and an infinity edged swimming pool, the villa is beautifully maintained and has accommodation spread over 3 floors. The entrance level opens on to the living area, with the kitchen set off to the left.
Large double doors open onto a large terrace big enough for dining and relaxing. Stairs lead down to a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom another double bedroom and a family bathroom the two bedrooms each have doors opening on to a joint balcony. Attached to the property, but with external access is a separate guest studio with an en-suite bathroom, kitchenette and a private garden area.
About This Property
- Open plan living accommodation, set over 3 floors
- Off set fully fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms, master has en-suite bathroom, enclosed glazed terrace between the 2 main bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including en-suite and family bathroom. Plus ‘guest suite’ bathroom
- Additional 1 bedroom ‘guest studio’ with separate external access
- Fantastic open sea views
- Shared infinity pool and sun bathing terraces
- Large private sea-facing dining terrace accessed from living room
- Private landscaped garden
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 500 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached triplex villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2008
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfect
- LIVING AREA: 140 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 3000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: 270 degree panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 2 en-suite and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea view
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted, large kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and ceramic
- GARDEN: Private small garden
- OUTSIDE: Detach triplex villa in a complex
- SWIMMING POOL: Shared large pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private, off road
- HEATING: A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Caretaker and gated
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2178) BASE PRICE Euro 229,000Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>