Private Beach, Waterfront Location £500,000 Asking Price £500.000 - Villa
Yalikavak waterfront villa with pool and shared jetty, set on its own plot of land, just 200m off the beach. The villa shares a licensed jetty with close neighbours, which is suitable for swimming and mooring small boats. Remodeled in 2012, the villa benefits from stunning open sea views and looks towards Yalikavak’s exceptional new marina.
This beautiful villa is located in the exclusive hamlet of Kudur, a quiet part of Yalikavak directly opposite the yacht Marina. 5 minutes by road to the centre of Yalikavak.
A home suitable for year round living, the villa is cleverly designed over three levels and constructed from hand cut stone, with a high level of modern methods and materials used. The villa consists of 3 bedrooms (built in wardrobes in all bedrooms), the master being en-suite with its own sea facing terrace, plus 1 family bathroom. Living areas are open plan, with full length double doors looking out to sea, the kitchen is open plan too and equipped with modern fully integrated appliances, the dining area is well defined again with clear sea views. Air conditioning units are fitted throughout as well as central heating for winter months together with double glazing, window shutters, mosquito screens and an alarm system.
Off the living area is a large shaded terrace with views over the entire bay. As well as benefiting from the private swimming and mooring jetty, the 355m2 garden has a private infinity plunge pool and sun bathing terrace. Off road and gated parking makes this a perfect property for year round living or a holiday home with private beach and pool.
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Waterfront Villa With Pool & Shared Jetty
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 6 km to Gundogan, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 200 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 200 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2012
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Recently remodeled to an excellent standard
- LIVING AREA: 180 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 400 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Amazing sea views and also overlooking the new Marina in Yalikavak
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: One en-suite, and one family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea views from every aspect
- KITCHEN: Open plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine flooring throughout
- GARDEN: 355m2 garden with electronic controlled water-processing plant to supply the house water depot and pool
- OUTSIDE: Double glazed windows with shutters and mosquito nets
- SWIMMING POOL: Private infinity 20 m2 pool with 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes with private jetty
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with 55 ton internal water depot
- PARKING: Gated parking area
- HEATING: Electronic controlled water heated electric central heating system
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central heating
- SECURITY: Alarm
- FURNISHED: On request
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1051) BASE PRICE: 500.000 GBP
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>